Our History

L.C. Dellinger building co inc. was founded in 1958. Linden C. Dellinger, his brother Dariel Dellinger & Guy Sifford began building residential homes in the area around what is now Lake Norman, operating as Sifford and Dellinger builders. They established a solid reputation in the residential home business.

In 1972 when Mr. Sifford retired, Linden Dellinger and wife Ruth began operating as L.C. Dellinger building. by then Lake Norman was becoming a popular area, and Linden (known by most as Flim) continued building good solid homes at reasonable and fair prices.

In 1979, L.C. Dellinger building was incorporated as LC Dellinger Building Co. Inc. by this time, Linden’s two sons L.C. Dellinger (Lindy) Jr. and Mark Dellinger were well established in the company.

L.C. Dellinger Sr. passed away in 1982 at the tragically young age of 50. Lindy and Mark continued the family business; Lindy as a contractor and Mark as the manager of Dellinger Building Supply.

Following the example set by L.C. Dellinger Sr., we strive to deliver a quality home at a fair price. we are proud of our history & 50 years of service in the home building industry.